Search the GirlParkour Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Event review of Day 3 JamNas Indonesia and updated links including Las Vegas Parkour

A short story from Ika, who attended Day 3 of JamNas in Indonesia.


"I was so happy. Yeah, I was happy just because I did it. That was probably a very simple vault for other girls, and boys (of course) but still, I was really proud of myself (I kept this proud for myself only). This is a big goal for me but maybe it is not special for the others. This is why I love parkour. I don't need to be like someone else. My progress is maybe too slow compared to others. Maybe I have too complicated worries-management (my own word) system inside my brain. But, again, this is me..."


You can read the full review here



The Links page has been updated with new groups including Las Vegas Parkour where Sylvia Maguina and her friends organize regular training sessions and they'd love for people to come join them :)

No comments: