Search the GirlParkour Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Uppsala Parkour Girl's Gathering a success!!

The girls on the second day, 19/9-10.


I'm glad to tell you that this weekend, Uppsala Parkour Girl's Gathering in Sweden really went as planned! And I'm also glad to announce that it probably was one of the biggest girl's gathering in the world ever! On Saturday we were 42 girls (including the instructors Annty och Naomi from Parkour Generations), and on Sunday 29 girls, and about 100 participants in total (also including Dan from Parkour Generations).

A big shout out to all the participants and the ones involved in the organization that made this weekend possible! It's a dream come true!

Keep yourself updated on Event reviews, there'll definitely be one!

//Therese Gunnarsson,
Uppsala Parkour,
Sweden

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! I'm so happy for You! I hope, next time, you'll come closer to my country so I come go too!
*hugs fore everyone*

Hayley said...

Therese and the Uppsala crew did a fantastic job and the event was awesome even despite the rain!