Search the GirlParkour Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

..life is too short to keep feeling old, fat and tired.."My semi midlife crisis" blog, South Africa

Thank you to DC from Parkour South Africa  for telling us about his promising new student's blog.
http://semimidlifecrisis.tumblr.com/

In her own words:
"My name is Dori and I live in Joburg, South Africa. At 36 I have suddenly emerged from a fog and decided life is too short to keep feeling old, fat and tired. So I have a plan. It's a bit crazy, but I'm determined to do it. I'm going to learn parkour. There are a few steps along the way - lose weight, get fit and fix the emotional stuff. I'm already on track and it's gonna be an awesome ride!"

A blog for those who need inspiration and a reminder that you're never too old to start. If you can, drop in and leave her some words of encouragement! Good luck Dori and we'll be cheering for you :)
ps: there is a really enjoyable link for a documentary about Sebastian Foucan's Paris on her 2nd post!

No comments: